Are you customer focused with an attention to detail and a passion for commissioning jobs? Then we would like to speak to you.
As a BMS Installer you will be installing mechanical, electrical, BMS and DDC control systems in commercial facilities, up to commissioning level. You will be required to work both as part of a team and autonomously, consistently completing work to a high standard – delivering working systems on time and within budget. You will be responsible for your own projects and the training of apprentices on the job.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- A-Grade Electrical License.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Strong commercial experience.
- Experience in installing BMS, HVAC Controls or mech-elec (advantageous although not essential).
- Full driving license.
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- Enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated.
- Willing and able to work independently, with strong self-motivation, while also being able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Able to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to demonstrate a strong desire to learn and develop your existing skills and knowledge.
- Able to work under the pressure of construction deadline.
- A great, supportive working environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Excellent remuneration package, comprising base salary, super and an attractive commission structure.
- Company maintained vehicle and fuel allowance.
The application process
If you are interested in this role, please complete our application form. To help us learn more about you, we will get to know you more over the phone. Our process will then include a face to face interview followed by an online assessment quiz.Apply Now