VIC, NSW, QLD, ACT, SA, WA
12-month contract with potential for ongoing employmentApply Now
Are you a recent Graduate in engineering and looking to join a team of expert Project Engineers?
If your qualifications were obtained recently, you are passionate about Building Automation and Energy Management Systems and you want to build a career with one of the market leaders in this field, then we would like to speak to you.
As a Graduate Project Engineer you will have the chance to start your engineering career with structured training and development.
You will undergo a comprehensive training program, during which you will learn all the technical aspects of the company’s products and services. Your training will be in the areas of engineering, designing building controls, managing projects to final commissioning and handover stage. You will be in regular consultation with clients, stakeholders, contractors and technician staff managing expectations and resolving system issues.
Upon successful completion of training, you will be placed in an engineering role within the company.
If your qualifications were obtained recently, you are passionate about Building Automation and Energy Management Systems and you want to build a career with one of the market leaders in this field.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Possess a real passion for engineering and a strong desire to be challenged and to succeed in this field.
- Be able to focus on a number of simultaneous projects with energy, enthusiasm and dedication.
- Be a “hands-on”, practical person with a strong interest in field-based work.
- Be able to demonstrate a particular interest in Automation Systems.
- Have excellent presentation, organisation and communication Skills.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be a recent engineering graduate in Mechatronics/Mechanical Electronics or Electrical.
- Hold a current Driving License.
- A great, supportive working environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Excellent remuneration package, comprising base salary, super and an attractive commission structure.
- Company maintained vehicle and fuel allowance.
The application process
If you are interested in this role, please complete our application form. To help us learn more about you, we will get to know you more over the phone. Our process will then include a face to face interview followed by an online assessment quiz.Apply Now