Are you a driven individual with great attention to detail and a passion for project delivery? Then we would like to speak to you.
As Project Engineer, you will help make this mission a reality by delivering the best BMS and EMS jobs that the market has to offer. From small projects to large, you’ll take extra care to make certain that every project is delivered as promised and the clients expectations are achieved. You will also work closely with multiple teams to handover the needs of customers.
As a Project Engineer, you are the embodiment of the team’s mission, vision, and principles. These should be reflected in all delivery aspects of your work. You care deeply about the success of your projects and are passionate about helping those around you.
Key skills which will see you succeed in this role:
- A passion for success and a strong focus on providing outstanding customer delivery and building long term trust-based relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, outgoing and experience in working at different levels of organisations such as building managers, consultants, real estate agents & facilities management.
- An understanding of mechanical systems and/or automation, an Engineering or Technical background in BMS, EMS or HVAC will be favourably considered.
- A great, supportive working environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Excellent remuneration package, comprising base salary, super and an attractive commission structure.
- Company maintained vehicle and fuel allowance.
The application process
If you are interested in this role, please complete our application form. To help us learn more about you, we will get to know you more over the phone. Our process will then include a face to face interview followed by an online assessment quiz.Apply Now